One of the HOTTEST jewelry trends today is the rose gold phenomenon that has held steady for nearly a decade. We can gladly say it doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere anytime soon! The Diamond Shop offers a vast selection of quality rose gold jewelry pieces for any occasion. There’s a rose gold piece for you at The Diamond Shop, whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone special.
The History of Rose Gold Jewelry
Rose gold has been around since 19th century Russia (it used to be known as Russian gold). It was made widely popular in the US by designer Cartier in the 1920s when it was introduced by blending three colors of rings – white, yellow, and rose gold. This combination of all three gold colors is now a huge trend and a great way to integrate your jewelry wardrobe.
Rose Gold Jewelry Types
We love this look in stackable rings and bangle bracelets. It can also take many forms, from sweet, soft, and vintage engagement rings to necklaces. Popular rose gold jewelry pieces include:
- Rose gold engagement rings: Ask the most important question with a rose gold engagement ring that solidifies a forever love.
- Rose gold necklaces: From trendy pendants to gorgeous chains, you can’t go wrong with a rose gold necklace.
- Rose gold earrings: Hoops or studs, stones or knots, adding a trendy accessory such as rose gold earrings will complete your look.
- Rose gold rings: Dazzle your fingers with fashion rose gold rings. Choose from stacked to simple and take your style to another level.
- Rose gold bracelets: Bangles, cuffs, chains – whatever your style, we have a broad selection of rose gold bracelets.
- Rose gold wedding bands: The only thing better than a rose gold engagement ring is a rose gold wedding band! Create a cohesive wedded look with our selection of rose gold pieces.
How to Style Rose Gold Pieces
Rose gold jewelry suits various unique styles. Wearing rose gold watches or textured large cuffs is a great way to try an edgier look while maintaining softness. For instance, take a look at one of our watches:
The warm shades of gold work well to create the perfect fall look. Rose gold as a wardrobe accessory complements all your autumn season favorites: cozy sweaters, boots, fading tans, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin beer, pumpkin pie…Did we mention we love everything pumpkin?
Find Your Rose Gold Jewelry Look Today
What’s your favorite rose look? Alone or stacked, we always think a dozen roses are better than a single! Whatever your style, our rose gold jewelry and accessories will complete your look. Find your favorites today at the premier St. Louis jewelry store, The Diamond Shop!