At The Diamond Shop, we understand how important your fine jewelry is to you. Each piece represents a significant and treasured memory that can be passed on from generation to generation. As part of our commitment to you, we are pleased to provide repairs for rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. We employ full-time repair professionals onsite, and all repairs are made in-store. We possess technologically advanced equipment and pair it with skilled craftsmen enabling us to repair virtually any type of jewelry. We are proud to offer laser repair. Laser offers heat and precision that is not possible with traditional soldering offered at other jewelry stores. No matter how great or small your fine jewelry repair need, The Diamond Shop will return your piece to you in tip-top shape. We want each treasure you own to last a lifetime!
The Diamond Shop’s experts are ready to help restore your jewelry by offering these exceptional services:
- Repair on all gold, platinum, and silver jewelry.
- Restoring pieces that may need to be cleaned, polished, or refinished to help bring back that new look.
- Rhodium plating to make your white gold white and bright again.
- Repairing jewelry that has been damaged like a necklace, bracelet, chain, earrings, or ring.
- Resizing your jewelry to ensure your ring has the perfect fit.
- Resetting or tightening the prongs that secure a diamond or stone to the ring.
- Large inventory of replacement diamonds and gemstones to replace missing or damaged gemstones.
- Personalizing your new or existing jewelry with engraving.
- Need something re-designed? We do that too! Click here for more info