Free Lifetime Diamond Upgrade
We are committed to serving our customers not only for a sale, but serving throughout a lifetime. Once you a purchase any Diamond Shop diamond solitaire jewelry (loose stones, stud earrings, and solitaire pendants and solitaire rings), you are eligible for our 100% Lifetime Upgrade Policy. We will always provide you with a credit of 100% the original purchase price of the diamond, less taxes and other fees, towards a new diamond purchase. There is never a limit on the number of times you can upgrade and there is never a restocking fee. We want you to love your diamond, always!
Lifetime Upgrade Terms and Conditions:
- 100% Lifetime Upgrade Policy applies to loose diamond, stud earrings, and solitaire pendants and solitaire rings purchased from The Diamond Shop.
- The cost of the new purchase must be higher at least $1.00 higher than the cost of the original purchase.
- There is no limit to the number of time you can upgrade.
- If your current setting will fit your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will gladly set your new diamond into your original mounting. Any modifications, repairs or parts necessary to securely set the new diamond will be charged separately.
- The diamond must be in the original condition, undamaged and unaltered, along with the original diamond grading report if applicable. In rare instances, when a diamond becomes damaged through daily wear, we will determine the value based on the cost of polishing and re-cutting the diamond being deducted from the original price on a case by case basis.
- The original diamond grading report must accompany the diamond being upgraded in a reusable condition. Fees may apply for missing or damaged diamond grading reports.
- Only the original purchaser or recipient may upgrade the diamond. This policy may not be sold or transferred to any other person or group.
- Upgraded diamonds must be presented at time of purchase.
- Does not include fancy colored diamonds.