We can't wait to see you in person!
We will reopen Tuesday, May 19th at 12:00 pm!
Stay Safe & Stay Healthy!!
We're looking forward to welcoming you back safely.
Here's a look at how that will happen. . .
- We will be following the guidelines set by the St. Louis County Mandate's retail procedures so that we can safely reopen the showroom.
- We will be following CDC guidelines for cleaning & disinfecting the store.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please do not visit the studio.
- Wear your mask and gloves when you visit the showroom.
- Follow social distancing guidelines - 6 feet minimum.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the front service area and portable ones for the cases will be used.
- Once you enter the store, you will be directed to a specific spot within the showroom, where a sales team member will assist you.
- A limited number of people are allowed in the showroom at one time. If possible, please make an appointment so we can ensure someone will be able to assist you when you arrive.
- Design and Personal Shopping appointments are still available but also via phone, email or texting.
- Curbside pick up & drop off are available - please call to arrange a time.
- We are happy to ship your purchase or repair.
- We will try to keep our business hours as consistent as possible. However, we must allow enough time for proper cleaning & disinfecting after each customer leaves the showroom.